Porridge for Poultry – 100g
A hearty, nourishing porridge meal to supplement your hens’ daily diet.
- Premium quality chicken food
- A hearty, nourishing porridge to supplement your hens’ daily diet
- Nutritious ingredients suitable for young chicks, pullets and adult hens
- Comes in a handy bowl container – just add water
A hearty, nourishing porridge to supplement your hens’ daily diet
Peters Porridge for Poultry is a hearty, nourishing meal to supplement your hens’ daily diet. It is ideal for young chicks, pullets and adult hens as well as other breeds of poultry including ducks, geese and turkeys.
Feed Peters Poultry Porridge as a supplement to your hens’ main diet to give their health an extra boost. It will provide a healthy, nutritious start to the morning or a comforting meal before roosting at night.
Nutritious ingredients suitable for young chicks, pullets and adult hens
Peters Porridge for Poultry is made from a nutritious blend of delicious, high quality ingredients that hens love including:
- Bran, pollard and oats for protein and fibre
- Flame cooked maize and peas for energy
- Lucerne chaff and dried mealworms for protein
- Sunflower seeds for improved egg size
- A sprinkle of cinnamon for respiratory health
Comes in a handy bowl container – just add water
Each serving comes in a handy bowl container. Just add hot water to the container, stir and serve.
Weight: 100g pack
Bran, Pollard, Flaked peas, Flaked maize, Rolled oats, Lucerne chaff, Black sunflower, Dried mealworms, Popped maize and Ground cinnamon.
- Crude Protein (min) 17.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 8.0%
- Crude Fibre (max) 8.0%
- Salt (NaCl) (max added) 0.3%
- Metabolisable Energy (min) 3000/Kcal/Kg
Where to buy: Available at selected pet and produce stores
How to feed your pet chickens Peters Porridge for Poultry:
To feed your pet chickens Peters Porridge for Poultry, add a cup of hot water to the bowl container. Stir the porridge – it will soften and expand. Serve to your feathered friends.
For a special treat, try adding some milk with the hot water. Plain yoghurt is great too!